I decided to give Varnish Cache another try now that I’ve isolated the back-end from the main web server for k0nsl.org, and it’s all working very fine so far. Took all of five minutes to install + the configuration edits. I’m going to be letting it run and monitor the various instances, logs and also the output generated in varnishstat to evaluate it further!
But it feels great so far! Also feels good not having to worry about issues with the back-end being cached
Another thing: I just bought “zionism.de” (yeah I know…) and will be giving out access to a ZNC via “we.must.destroy.zionism.de” once I got it all set up. The registrar for that domain is not the fastest guys…thank heavens for internet.bs, though. So. In any case, if you’d like to use the ZNC, don’t hesitate to contact me.