New PHP build ‘wrecked’ some of my code

Today I updated to the latest PHP build and after some time I browse one of my pages and find there’s a error in my code…luckily it was very easy to fix it.

The thing was that in PHP5  array_merge() had been modified but I didn’t know that at the time when I discovered that error, I thought something had been wrecked when I had re-done the core of one web page to be in a more lightweight-format and suited for all browsers…luckily it was only this 




k0nsl is a programmer, server administrator, designer, moderator, spokesman and factotum of a wide-variety of web pages. You can reach k0nsl via e-mail — i.am@k0nsl.org.

One Comment

  1. Congratulations on having one of the most sophisticated blogs I’ve came across in some time! Its just incredible how much you can take away from something simply because of how visually beautiful it is. Youve put together a great blog space great graphics, videos, layout. k0nsl.org is definitely a must-see blog!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *