The person behind this site and the one who develops all sorts of miscellaneous — or varied — Web Pages is an ebullient young web-entrepreneur known only by the pseudonym “k0nsl” and has been involved with the development of web-coding (and more!) for over 15 years and runs his own company, known as the devNET software group.
k0nsl collects domains and his main interests are networking, system administration and modern history. When it comes to operating systems k0nsl favours Linux variants over any other currently available solutions; he is a Linux enthusiastic and have been using Linux for some 15 years - opportunity allowed for access to computers and the Internet from an very early age, allowing k0nsl to self-study information technology in all its variations and forms.
I do freelance work and my main areas of operation are (in no particular order):
- Programming (C/C++, VB, MASM, Delphi and more)
- Web Design (HTML5/CSS Capable)
- Web Development (PHP, Perl, ASP.NET, Java, Ajax)
- Computer Usage Lessons
- Blog setup (WordPress, Drupal, Blogger, Geeklog, ect.)
- IRCd setup (IRCd, Services and statistics)
- OS Installations (All variations of Linux and Windows)
- Server Management, Server Administration and Server Deployment
- Malware Removal / Malware Deployment
Example software coded in early 2004:
Another application which I wrote in 2003:
One more application released in 30th of June 2004:
If you desire to contact k0nsl for any reason you can reach him by E-Mail, here.